- Ideal for dual sport and adventure riding, the Trekker offers the versatility of riding with a shield or goggles; and just like the trail ahead, the direction you choose is up to you.
- DOT and ECE Approved – meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22/05 helmet standards
- Advanced Poly Alloy Shell Construction – combines high-strength poly materials to create an aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), combine to provide more progressive impact absorption
- Unique Visor Shape - allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- Multi-position, Ratcheting Face Shield – allows for quick opening or closing while wearing riding gloves
- Removable and Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – help keep the interior of your helmet clean and fresh and is easy to use with our “Quick Snap” system
- Adjustable Intake and Exhaust Vents – sixteen (16) total vents (eight intake, eight exhaust) circulate a large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool. Adjustable vents include: one mouthpiece, two brow, and two rear
- Vents Are Stainless Steel Mesh Reinforced
- Non-Current Model (2013)
- Color: Matte Black
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Fly Racing 2013 Model Trekker Dual Sport Helmet
We are not selling this motorcycle helmet, but it is a great deal. If you need a motocross helmet, be sure to head over to woot.com and purchase this one.